Grand View Hotel’s NRL Footy Tipping Competition 2021
Terms and Conditions
- The Grand View Hotel’s Footy Tipping Competition is open to all members, visitors and staff of the Grand View Hotel, but must be over 18 years of age.
- $20 registration fee must be paid in cash by Thursday 11th March 2021 to secure your place in the Grand View Hotel’s NRL Footy Tipping Competition (please see one of our Manager’s when paying).
- There will be a guaranteed prize pool. First place will receive $500 cash, second place will receive $250 cash and third place will recieve $100 cash. We will also have a prize of a $25 bottle shop voucher for the person who is lucky last in the competition.
- In the case of a draw, prize money will be split. For example, if two participants come first then the first and second prize combined will be split ($500 + $250 = $750 therefore $375 per participant).
- Footy tipping each week will need to be completed by 6PM THURSDAY, if you do not complete your tips you will have all away games selected automatically.
- If circumstances change and a participant may no longer enter the Grand View Hotel due to a period banning, the person’s tipping card will also be null and void and any fee’s paid are non-refundable.
- Points are as follows –
- 2 Points for a win
- 1 Point for a draw
- 0 Points for a loss
- A ‘perfect round reward’ gives you a total of 20 Points. This excludes double point Rounds (8, 14, 20) and Round 16.
- Margin points and Last Man Standing are exempt from this competition and will not be scored or be part of this competition, therefore it is crossed out on the score card.
- There will be a party for registered participants only of the tipping competition. This will be held Round 25 during the Bronco’s and Knights game on Saturday 4th September with an approx. 4:00pm start. This will include nibbles, local tap beer, house wine and soft drink for approx. 3 hours.
- Management reserve the right to adjust or amend the Terms and Conditions as needed by the needs of the business.